Spring rolls are so refreshing and tasty! I wanted something quick and easy for this busy Saturday, so wwahhlaa! You can get pretty creative with these, but I just decided to chop up some simple veggies and herbs. I made a peanut sauce, but you can use any dipping sauce you like 🙂 Enjoy!
- Spring Roll Wrappers
- 1/2 Red & Yellow Bell Peppers, julienned
- 1/3 head of Red & Green Cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber, seeds removed & julienned
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (use cilantro, basil or mint, your choice – I used cilantro and basil)
- 1/4 cup carrots, grated or julienned
- 1 Avocado, sliced
Dipping sauce I used:
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Tamari, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Mix all ingredients together.